Saturday, January 12, 2008

Travelin'

cake by the giraffes
I know I've said this before but he is adorable, God has richly blessed us!!
Micah too!!
3 buddies!
We're doing a lot of traveling these days so we are extremely grateful for our DVD player for the car. We just went back up to Dallas for one night so Stephen could have another dental treatment and the boys and I tagged along to spend the night with Jaxson and meet my mom at the zoo for her birthday. Keep Stephen's teeth in your prayers, it looks like it will take longer than expected and we REALLY want to get to Africa this summer. So, pray for a miraculous movement in his jaw!! We'll be back to Dallas for a friend's shower and to visit a church the next weekend. We're becoming quite the experts on the roadside parks and bbq restraunts all along I 45!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home