Thursday, April 05, 2007

Early Easter fun










Since we are having so much fun with Easter this year I thought I'd give you a few early Easter pics to enjoy. We had Micah's Preschool egg hunt Tuesday and the youth group had an egghunt on Wednesday night that Micah, Caleb, and a few other siblings got to join in. The teens competed for prizes, someone went home with a jelly bean layig egg. Let's see only two more egg hunts to go, PBT and then the family. We are blessed to have my mom coming to stay with us this weekend so Stephen and I can take advantage of LTC weekend and spend LOTS of time at the Hyatt with our church group. I am a puppet judge, a weighty responsibility to be sure but I know I can handle the pressure!!! Blessings as we enter this resurrection celebration! (notice the little blonde who is thiefing Caleb's egg while his back is turned, I know her mother reads this blog so I caught the crime on film :) )

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Caleb needs to be on his toes! Once Ella learned to walk........she was unstoppable! Plus, she learned from the best. She has an older sister you know! Very cute!

Kristen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home