Monday, March 17, 2008

Introducing Nathan Andrew



So I'm sitting there in Wed night Bible class and I begin to feel really uncomfortable, no it wasn't the spirit convicting me folks, it was early labor!! We went to the hospital at 2, and once they finally broke my water we quickly had a baby. Nathan was born around 11 that morning and weighed 7 lbs even!! I was so shocked when the nurse told us he had red hair. My dad had a red beard and Stephen has some reddish tint to his beard too. Anyway, pictures are much more interesting than my sleep deprived ramblings, so here they are!!
Proud Papa
Caleb is totally taken with Nathan, he likes to call him "mine" and "baby", here he is with Grandma Brenda too!
Micah is so proud of his little brother!!
I layed Nathan down on Micah's bed while we got PJs on. Micah decided to give him some of his stuffed animals and it grew from there!!

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger The Hullett Family said...

I know you don't know me but I am Khristy's sister-in-law and I always look at all her friends blogs that she has listed. I just had to write you and tell you my son's name is also Nathan Andrew and our last name is Hullett. How funny is that. My Nathan is going to be 5 in three weeks. All your kids a precious. So one of Khristy's nephews is Nathan Andrew. Have a wonderful week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home